How could you describe a title like this... Any way my favorite radio station is "Star 100.7 FM" Few of you know what this means... So now you may look at the rest of this blog, and be sure to come back soon!(I update this daily)(E-mail me or comment and tell me what you like or not like about it)(napoleondclub@yahoo.com)

Friday, March 04, 2005


The only thing that came to my head during the making of this was monkeys!!

So I decidede that (since this would be a random site) I would call it "RANDOM MONKEYS"
 Posted by Hello
Comments:
This is too ironic. At school, there is this folder on the Public Drive called Random Monkeys that I started with a few friends. Anyhoo, it was just really weird at how when I was looking through the blogs, yours came up when I clicked the "next blog" button. Will you please join my Random Monkey's Site ring? There is a link to it at the bottom of my home page at home.earthlink.net/~buck_dog.

This is too cool!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?